Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Trivia Tuesday! (Yes I know it's Wednesday)

         Yesterday was Trivia Tuesday. The bootcamp facebook page puts it on and hundreds of people participate and try to be the one winner of the day. I think winning is a combination of luck and fast typing. Well yesterday I apparantly had both and I was the first to answer AND I was correct. Let me give you a rundown of how it happened:
           Monday night they made a post that said they would give a hint before the trivia question so I was excited. So excited I slept in until 10:50 am. When I woke up I had forgotten about Trivia Tuesday! I went down to the basement and put some laundry in and then came back upstairs, got a water and looked at the clock which said 11:00 am. “OMG! Trivia Tuesday”!  I shouted.  I ran upstairs at the speed of light, grabbed my computer and turned it on and put it at my dad’s desk. The clock on my computer said 11:00 I thought oh no, I missed it! I went to the facebook page but only the hint had been posted. It said “Have Faith”. So I went to the chapel page and it has a couple paragraphs and a list of the services they offer. I decided to count them: 13. I went back to the facebook page and the question was up it said: How Many Religious services are offered here at RTC? I knew the answer! I typed 13 and enter as fast as I could. BAM I was FIRST!!!!! OMG! All the girls from 939 were messaging me: I think you got it, OMG!  After a grueling 5 minute wait RTC posted the above and I answered them 939 please!!!!!!!!!
           A few hours later the most wonderful division photo was posted and there was my John front and center with a huge grin on his face! This was such a great gift and the fact that it was a gift to many, many other people wanting to see their guys too was glorious!!! Icing on the cake was they posted the reaction of the division when they found out whose loved one had won. Apparantly they all broke out in laughter and applause. They thanked John out lous before and after the photo and John couldn't stop smiling!!! How amazing it was to know that I put that smile on my husbands face! Ahhh and since then I have been basking in the glow of that handsome face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment